Help Make the Hope House a Home
Practical items help keep the Hope House running smoothly. Thank you for caring for teens in this crucial way.
If you have an item to donate beyond this list, please reach out to email@example.com.
Item Donation List
- Twin sheet sets-twin fitted and flat sheet, pillow case. Blue, white, yellow, pattern, green. (comforters and blankets not needed)
- Plus size clothing-XXL, 3XL, 4XL. Mens shirts, sweatshirts, comfy pants.
- Knives in block, silicone cooking utensils (spatulas, rubber spatulas, spoons/slotted spoons, tongs), silverware, pyrex type bakeware, food storage containers-varied sizes, heavy duty preferred
- Canvas (any size), paints, brushes, clay, playdough, craft kits, craft items (variety), gel pens (variety of colors), journals, etc.
- Kitchen garbage bags, paper towels, toilet paper, aluminum foil, cling wrap or press n’ seal, zip top bags-snack/sandwich/quart/gallon size, dryer sheets
- Disinfecting wipes, multi-purpose spray, dish soap, liquid handsoap, dishwasher pods/liquid, laundry detergent pods, Magic eraser, glass cleaner, Swiffer wet jet & liquid refills
- Hand sanitizer (any size)
- Protein bars, peanut-free granola bars, individually packaged snack items
- New or used, laptop, desktop, desktop printer
- Plastic Bins/Totes with lids. These are used to store items in our Clothes Closet and art supplies.
- Shelving units: 4-shelf adjustable steel shelving units, large, heavy duty
- Gift cards: Uber/Pizza (any)/Target/Walmart/Amazon/Fast Food/Let’s Dish/Great Clips/Bowlero or bowling/Movie Theater. $5-$25 gift amounts are ideal.