Help Make the Hope House a Home
Practical items help keep the Hope House running smoothly. Thank you for caring for teens in this crucial way.
Check out our Amazon Wish List for the most current needs.
If you have an item to donate beyond this list, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not in need of furniture or beds at this time.
Item Donation List
Please check out the list below or our most used items at Hope House. Also take a look at our Amazon Wish List for a comprehensive and current list of needed items.
- Twin sheet sets-twin fitted and flat sheet, pillow case. Blue, white, yellow, pattern, green. (comforters and blankets not needed)
- Plus size clothing-XXL, 3XL, 4XL. Mens shirts, sweatshirts, comfy pants.
- Womens S-XL, sweatshirts and comfy pants and comfy shorts.
- Knives in block, silicone cooking utensils (spatulas, rubber spatulas, spoons/slotted spoons, tongs), silverware, pyrex type bakeware, food storage containers-varied sizes, heavy duty preferred
- Canvas (any size), paints, brushes, clay, playdough, craft kits, craft items (variety), gel pens (variety of colors), journals, etc.
- Kitchen garbage bags
- Small bathroom size garbage bags
- Paper towels, toilet paper, kleenex, paper napkins. These items are an on-going high need.
- Plastic gloves, similar to medical type, but food grade. We are always in need of these.
- Aluminum foil, cling wrap or press n’ seal, zip top bags-snack/sandwich/quart/gallon size
- Cleaning wipes like Clorox or Lysol
- Laundy soap pods
- Hand soap & refills
- Dish soap & refills
- Anything you use in your kitchen, Hope House would also use.
- Disinfecting wipes, multi-purpose spray,
- Dish soap, liquid handsoap
- Dishwasher pods/liquid, laundry detergent pods
- Magic eraser, glass cleaner
- Swiffer wet jet & liquid refills
- Protein bars, peanut-free granola bars and granola bars
- Individually packaged snack items like chips or crackers
- Microwave popcorn
- Cereal-boxes or bags. Teen friendly flavors.
- Instant oatmeal packets
- Keurig cups/coffee/hot chocolate/tea
- Hot chocolate mix
- New or used, laptop, desktop, desktop printer
- Plastic Bins/Totes with lids. These are used to store items in our Clothes Closet and art supplies.
- Shelving units: 4-shelf adjustable steel shelving units, large, heavy duty
- Gift cards: Uber/Pizza (any)/Target/Walmart/Amazon/Fast Food/Let’s Dish/Great Clips or haircut shop/Bowlero or bowling/Movie Theater. $5-$25 gift amounts are ideal.