Community support helps teens experience love, dignity and hope. Your tangible support makes a big difference to teens at Hope House. Thank you for your support, we couldn’t do it without you.
- Provide a Meal for 8. This can be homemade, store bought or restaurant take-out. This helps the staff focus on teens. Sign up here Jan/March 2024. Sign up here Dec/Jan 2023
- Donate practical household items here.
- Drop off a meal or 2 for the freezer to be enjoyed at a later date. Drop off anytime.
- Plan an event. We have an upcoming 2024 event. Reach out if interested in learning more.
- Host an information session at your home. Share with your friends about Hope House & the good its doing in our community.
- Write grants. Help draft grants so Hope House can stay funded.
- Help with social media. Post on Instagram and Facebook regularly.
- Meet with local businesses and community organizations & invite them to support Hope House.
- Connect us to community members or resources like other non-profits, granting organizations or people or schools who you think would be interested in learning more about Hope House.
If you have holiday gift giving ideas, please reach out to Dianne to coordinate specific items, a drop off time, and other details. Email is below.
If you would like to get involved or have any questions, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.